Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To Shred or not the Shred?

So like most women, I too would like to lose that extra 20 pounds I carry around with me daily. I don't mind working out once I'm at the gym, but I find it SO HARD to get there. I think a home workout would be better suited for me. My sister in-law recently lent me her Jillian Micheals' 30 Day Shred DVD. I've done a little research on the web and some people have gotten some great results. Its hard to believe I can lose 20 lbs in 30 days but I'll have to work out everyday for 20 mins. I really don't want to post a photo of me in a sports bra at the moment but hopefully after I've lost a few pounds (keeping my fingers crossed) I'll be feeling a little better about it! My first workout starts tonight after work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment