Thursday, February 11, 2010

What did I get myself into?

Oh man......I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm a TOTAL newbie at this blogging thing. I have no clue when it comes to ettiquette, taking nice photos, networking, what to post, what NOT to post or how to express myself in my writing. I imagine there are quite a few sites out there outlining exactly these things but what fun would that be? I'm not the kind of person that NEEDS to have instructions for everything I do. If I want it bad enough, I'll find a way to get it. It may not be pretty, but I'll get the job done! Don't get my wrong, if a tutorial or pattern is provided, I'm not one to turn my nose up at it, but I won't whine and moan if I'm on my own either. So let's see how I get along solo first.

Oh yes! Round 2 has started over at So you Think You're Crafty. Check out the turorial for last week's winner of the Tag Wallet. I love it so much!



Now I just need to start saving all my tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment